Archive for January, 2009
Count dropped by BET’s The Deal with his pal Jimmy Jones to show off his lyrical prowess on their “Spit Your Game” segment.
“You anonymous bloggers, I see your hate mail, don’t make me stuff you in my trunk like 8 twelves”
DJ Geno drops off his latest mixtape, Smart Dumb N*****, a two disc set which features the Smart and the Dumb side. Looks like FSD got the Dumb side. What are you trying to say about my fanbase, huh Geno? I kid. Anyhoo, this album features unreleased joints from the likes of GLC, Bump J, Shawnna, Dude & Nem, Crucial Conflict, Triple Darkness and many more.
DJ Geno – Smart Dumb N*****
Tracklist after the jump…
Berg and Kidd Domination are already back with another mixtape, fresh off the release of their last endeavor, Yes We Can. I swear these two drop mixtapes like water balloons (what?), and now they’re gearing up for their release of Your Welcome [sic?]. Here’s the first leak courtest of Kidd D.
Yung Berg – “I’m Rollin” [No DJ/CDQ]
Working Class Legend drops today (1/27/09) and can be purchased on iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody, Napster, Sprint, Vorizon, etc, etc, etc. This is the last official leak of the album.
It’s called “The Planet” and it’s my version of Gangstarr’s “The Planet” from “Hard to Earn” (Which is one of the greatest hip-hop albums of all time … well, at least I think so) this one is produced by Panik from the Molemen and DJ Madd Jazz is doing the scratches. If cats know Chicago Hip-Hop for real they’ll peep the “On Da Lo” “Euphonics” and “Humble Quest” mentions …
Support local indie hip hop and pick up that album today!
Mic Terror’s long awaited mixtape, King of the New School, hosted by the homie DJ MoonDawg is finally available for public consumption. Say what you want, but Mic absolutely bodies this shit. Listen up, trust me.
Mic Terror – King of the New School
Tracklist and DJ Moon Dawg’s newly released Get In Tune Radio Vol. 5 after the jump…
1. DJ MoonDawg Intro
2. King of the New School (Prod by Slot-A)
3. Asshole (Prod by M$M)
4. Gold Around My Neck
5. Skit #1
6. Next Up ft Chip The Ripper, Mikey Factz & Nawledge
7. Come Around (Official Remix) ft M.I.A.
8. Do That Better Freestyle
9. Keep It Hot (Remix) ft Peeda Pan & GLC
10. Skit #2
11. I’ll Fuck You (Prod by M$M)
12. Snow Globe ft Travis McCoy
13. Ohh Wee ft Donnis
14. Shit #3
15. Paris, Tokyo Freestyle
16. Definition Freestyle
17. Another Day ft Donnis
18. Here We Go ft Mick Luter
19. J. Dilla Freestyle ft Gzus Piece
20. Spend Some Time ft Donnis
21. Skit #4
22. Like It Raw Freestyle
23. Warm It Up Freestyle
24. (BONUS) Show My Gangsta (Prod by Mike Myers)
25. (BONUS) If God Was Mic
DJ MoonDawg – Get In Tune Radio Vol. 5
2. Rich Boy-Drop
3. Kia Shine-Checkin My Fresh ft Young Dro & Maino
4. Ball Greezy-Where They Do That At ft Flo-Rida & Fat Joe
5. Jamie Foxx-Blame It (Remix) ft Yung Joc, Busta Rhymes, Lil Wayne & T-Pain
6. Swizz Beatz ft. Lil Wayne-Up In This Club
7. Nappyville-Never Seen
8. GS Boys-Stanky Leg
9. Murphy Lee-Gwop Getta
10. Jadakiss-Ten Toes Down
11. Eminem-Crack a Bottle ft Dr. Dre & 50 Cent
12. Kayne West-Flute Flow
13. The Notorious B.I.G.-Microphone Murderer
14. The Notorious B.I.G.-Guaranteed Raw
15. 50 Cent-I Get It In
16. Gucci Mane-That Girl (I Think I Love Her)
17. DJ Juice-Let’s Roll
18. 50 Cent-Shut Your Bloodclot Mouth
19. The Notorious B.I.G.-Love No Hoe
20. Twista-Wetter (Get It Wet pt.2)
Man, the video for this joint leaked months ago, and I’ve received an overwhelming amount of requests for the offical track, and I finally got my hands on the full version. This one features both verses from the G Count. More L.E.P. on the way.
“I’ll come through and take the whole projects shopping”
Count (of L.E.P.) – “Fall Back”
Mic T hooked up with Travis McCoy of the Gym Class Heroes for a track from his King of the New School mixtape (hosted by DJ Moon Dawg), which drops everywhere tomorrow.
Mic Terror feat. Travis McCoy – “Snow Globe”
Also, if you just can’t wait until tomorrow, you can head over to HipHopGame and stream the entire thing a day early.
Take a trip through Chicago with Get Money Gang’s lyrical monster, Skooda Chose. I’ve got a Skooda heater on deck that I’ll be letting go a little later.