Video: Young JR feat. Twista & Trophy Boy – "Bubblegum"

| March 9, 2010 | 15 Comments

Directed by Paul John.

Previously: Young JR feat. Twista & Trophy Boy – “Bubblegum”

1. Anonymous says:

This song weak as hell. Take this shit down south. We don't wanna hear this gay shit in Chicago

2. Anonymous says:

I like it.. it has a catchy tune.. Twista did good too.. he's very versatile when it comes to switching up styles

3. Anonymous says:

we got all different flavas…..

4. Tashana says:

i loved it shout out to my grl SLIMM!!!!! You looked good huney!

5. Anonymous says:

WTF is this?

6. Anonymous says:

I just lost points on my I.Q. watching this HUFF ass shit. The fact that Twista even chose to show love on this horrible as track and not show love to the other indie artists in chicago with better flow and better EVERYTHING. Really Drew O_o

7. Anonymous says:

Yeah this is str8 huff, i only watched it all the way threw cause i knew a few of the women in the video

8. Seryiouz says:

I actually did a song called Bubblegum with Harvy Allbangers, I was gonna put on our upcoming release called "Seryiouz Bang", now I'm gonna scrap it cause niggas gon think I'm biting! So here's my version, on the house! http://www.limelinx.com/files/2d63a0bfb19849994545f4327f0447a9

9. MEEKZ says:

ITS OBVIOUS THAT THE MUFUCKAS SAYING THEY LIKE THIS SONG IS YOUNG JR HIMSELF OR TROPHY, BECAUSE AINT NOBODY SAY SHIT ON THIS GARBAGE ASS POST UNTIL I SAID SOMETHING NOW EVERYBODY POSTING OUTTTA NOWHERE. THIS SHIT IS WACK IS FUCK. GO BACK TO SCHOOL LAMES

10. Solo says:

This shit is garbage real talk. No hate involved but people need to tell these kids the truth. This is bad. The only decent thing in it is the bitches and Twista

11. Anonymous says:

ummm yea who cares y mafuckas hatin n shit who the fuck cares r yall mad cus yall aint got no damn video?!??!?!?!!?…lol yea talkin shit like dat wont get yo ass nowhere in life how bout yall think bout what yall gon do n let the lil nigga have his cum up/shine…n young jr that is twistas artist the lil nigga only 15!!! com on nah!! he young n i bet yall way ova his age lol let him have his shine yall…fa real yall need to get off dat

12. Anonymous says:

REAL TALK, THIS VIDEO IS BETTER WHAT THE REST OF CHICAGO PUTTING OUT!!!

13. Anonymous says:

^^^Get the fuck outta here. This shit is horrible. Shut the fuck up Young. You can't rap worth shit.Chicago garbage. The only thing decent about this video was the chicks. Its sad when the bitches get more play than the rappers

14. Anonymous says:

Song is awful. Lyrics have nothing behind them. I take it bubblegum is 'streetcode' for weed? wtf. Rap used to be cool. It's society's fault though really.
    Only thing going for this video is the lovely ladies, the camera work and the graphic elements.
    *who's the bird in the pink pants? for real!

15. Anonymous says:

wtf is this bogus ass video…omg the video is more stupid then fucking song hell naw LMFAO on this bullcrap shit… hell fucking naw i hope they don't play this shit on no damn radio hell naw :-D booooooo