Video: Bo Deal x Waka Flocka Flame x Wooh Da Kid – Homicide [Behind The Scenes]

| July 30, 2010 | 10 Comments

Some behind the scenes footage of Bo Deal’s upcoming video, “Homicide”, featuring FLOCKA and Wooh Da Kid.  Morocco Vaughn directed the clip and it should be impacting sometime next week.

Previously: Bo Deal – Outta Them Clothes [Video] I CTC Crazy feat. Bo Deal – Wild Life (Prod. by Lex Luger) I MarVo feat. Bo Deal – F*** A Hater

Tags: ,

1. Greg Street says:

That’s hot! Bo I see you making major moves nigga

2. Yo Andrew I like how yo took a song we submitted & never played it but yet take this & act like it’s the 1st time u hear the shit son! For months we been submitting HOT shit to ur site nigha & u ain’t show NO love to this side! NO DISRESPECT to these dudes on the track BUT do the HONORS of putting up the REAL track son & let the people decide what they like! Show the Chi how the shit really went down! What A Hater Think by Solo Mob Empire BEEN in yo INBOX! SMH, you wanna talk about UNITY? Give ONE reason why YOU ain’t put up a DAMN thing we been submitting you? A mixtape hosted by B96′s Julian OnThe Radio / Wyclef Warrior DJ Tecnine, Young Buck show, Triple C’s show, etc etc! Yo Chi-City feel FREE to visit http://www.myspace.com/solomobempire where u will find the REAL track to this beat!

3. Lavey says:

I don’t know why people are so mad. Andrew supports Chicago. I see different people on here everyday. Maybe you should try submitting it again because I love and support all of Chicago music that’s why I like this song because it shows that guys in the city are making positive moves. Nice post Andrew.

4. Winston says:

Waka Flocka Flocka Flocka

5. C Town says:

Bo I see you working. I love it when a real street nigga get shit popping.

6. Diesel G says:

Morocco Vaughn directed the video Nigga!

7. The real morocco says:

morocco directed the video , dont know who this behind the scene shitBy any means! check the face book morocco vaughn. Best director alive bitches.

8. lo-man says:

IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT BO AND THE KILLA KLAN-BRICKSQUAD FAMILY GET IT IN, DO YA HOMEWORK!!!!!!! SWEEPER!!!!!

9. HitlersGasBill says:

morocco is so under appreciated when it comes to music vids.

10. lo-man says:

rocco that deal!!! who ever dont fuck wit rocco can eat a dick!!!!