In collaboration with the St. Alfred’s 6 Points store, Nike Presents a mixtape full of some of Chicago’s best and rising talents. 11 new tracks with production from Xcel, Slot-A, Maja 7th, The Produktionix and more…Mixed and mastered by Michael Kolar of Soundscape Studios.
Chicago is rich in tradition with a vast offering of HS hoop stars and an even more impressive list of ballers from Chicago who flourish at the NBA level. The Nike 6 points campaign celebrates the two as the next new superstar emerges. From the Nike City of Win mixtape and related events, to mind blowing highlights, the City of Win is in full effect as all eyes are focused squarely on the Windy City. We kick things off with the City of Win Mixtape Vol. 1. The mixtape features 11 new and exclusive tracks from Chicago artists such as Mikkey Halsted, Vic Mensa, BBU, JUICE, Twone Gabz, Voyce G.I. Go, and more.
Nike – City of Win Vol. 1 Mixtape
1. Teefa – Miss Teefa Intro 00:24
2. GT – No Competiton (Prod. AOK) 03:51
3. Add-2 – DGK (Prod. Slot-A) 04:50
4. Sulaiman – Calisthenics (Prod. Maja 7th) 02:50
5. JUICE – I Love It (Prod. Basement 51) 03:29
6. Longshot – Like A Champion (Prod. Jus Raw) 03:25
7. Voyce G.I. Go – Niked Up (Prod By D.A.N. Ryan) 03:56
8. BLX (Mikkey Halsted, Twone Gabz, JUICE) – Arrogant (Prod. Xcel) 02:42
9. Vic Mensa – Out Of This World (Prod. Juggernaut) 02:46
10. Project Mayhem – Defense (Prod. The Produktionix) 03:32
11. BBU featuring Vince Nantes – It’s Summertime (City of Win) (Prod. Tapez) 03:18