REC Center – 11th Hour (Put Ya Hands Up) (Prod. by Emmaculate)

| February 27, 2011 | 13 Comments

REC Center returns after many years off the scene to jump back down with “11th Hour”, which was produced by longtime group member Emmaculate.  These guys are back in full force and are hard at work on a new project, so stay tuned for more music on the horizon.

REC Center – 11th Hour (Put Ya Hands Up) (Prod. by Emmaculate)

1. Mlp says:

I love this so much go boys go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Rec Center……..the return of hip hop!

3. Sourou Jones says:

Believe it or not, I still rock the first rec center and will tell anyone that has an ear to hear that it is one of the hottest rap joints ever produced. When I heard they were getting back together, I was happy as I was sad when biggie passed. After hearing 11th hour, I knew that you are back. Can’t wait to hear the album. 11th hour is what’s up.

4. ize_hustle says:

emmac the track was a monster…i enjoyed this track….

5. Nicole Coleman says:

I get excited everytime I hear REAL hip hop and this is nothing but, REAL HIP HOP.

THANK YOU! For bringing true hip hop back! THANK YOU! For staying true to your passion! THANK YOU! For staying true to the music! THANK YOU! For being a strong representation of REAL HIP HOP! WE appreciate you!

6. DJ ALO says:

waddup EMAC!!
    i still rock mind body and soul out religiously!!!

big up.

7. chucky moe says:

THAT SH*T IS HOT…REC CENTER….UNCROWNEDCITY/GET RIGHT OR GET LEFT

8. nasik says:

OMG!!! Heaven-sent by the Hip-Hop gods. Much love to REC CENTER. Keep building…

9. skope says:

aww shit REC center?? that’s some history right there I salute thee return

10. Mike Godfrey says:

BOY DID MAINTAIN FALL OFF. I THOUGHT YOU WENT FROM A GROUP TO A SOLO ARTIST IN THIS BIZ NOT BACKWARDS. MAINTAIN AKA BEN HAHS HAS REALLY FELL OFF, I GUESS THAT IS WHY HE IS BACK TO SQUARE ONE WITH THIS GROUP AGAIN. OH WELL WE ALWAYS KNEW HE WOULD NEVER AMOUNT TO NOTHING OUT HERE..

11. Trudy says:

Good point. I hadn’t tuhgoht about it quite that way. :)

12. VisionarY says:

wow rec center finally comes again to save the day =)
    love that lonely people LP !!!