Chief Keef Signs To SODMG?

| January 27, 2012 | 17 Comments

If you follow Keef on Twitter, then you’re probably already aware that Keef has been wanting to call Soulja Boy’s SODMG label home. Following a brief tweet exchange last week, word on the e-streets is that Keef’s wish may have come true.

One thing’s for sure – Soulja Boy is on board for the “3Hunna” remix. Only time will tell if the rumors are true, but I’m sure we’ll find out sooner than later.

Some guy named Ty.

1. dekalbs finest says:

This is proof that talent has nothing to do with fake shore drive pushing artists… I don’t see how any true artist can honor this fake Shit.. fuck fake shore for holding back the best in chi ..

2. Wordmann says:

Why would you sign to SODMG.That lemme know todays music has nothing to do with talent. Sad for chicago.

3. LOVE says:

Most people rap to get signed. If he signed to SODMG, what’s the hate about? If it’s not your type of music don’t click to listen button. I’m just wondering how fast will Soulja Boy morph into Chief Keef.

4. getyoassouttahere says:

good for You CHIEF KEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!. At least he knows his lane.!!!!!!. Though .I would NEVER recommending signing to an artist in life tho!!…Ask beanie seigal, The Game, GLC, Gemstones (to name a few)
    …Be weary youngin…But get your $$$ and BE SMART KEITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. mrmiddl says:

Wack wannabee street nigga signing wit anotha wack wannabe street nigga. They perfect for each other. Now if he got signed to aftermath, then I’d stand back be like what the fuk going on.

6. J-KingMemoSwag says:

His Music Alright Nothing Lyrical But Jeezy and Gucci Wasnt Lrical At First, But They Shit BANGED!!!
    Keef Grinding So Let Him “BANG” Stop Fucking Hateing….. I Fucks With That 3Hunna!!!! @YoungChop on the Beat Fuck With Bro CHICAGO STAND UP!!!!!

7. dekalbs finest says:

not hatin on cheif.. i personally not feelin his shit but if other people do thats cool.. but fuck fake shore for not giving artists in chi an even playing field n then try to pretend like they are.. who u think u foolin.. i find it funny how cheif got a vid on world star then all of the sudden this blog is floodef with his shit.. all politics.. pay offs.. the very thing thats held back chi rappers from the jump.. now we qccept this shit right hete in chicago.. boggles my mind.. fuck u

8. Real Nigga says:

I can honestky name 10 better artist in the same hood with this dude that been doing dis shit and they hav never even been on this website fuck fakeshore drive they dick they dont help Chicago Eastside Crazy we got real rappers who lived that shit shawty talkin i kno his background 4real niggaz need to respect those who paved the way for him…

9. nickberg says:

Its a rapper named Nec16 from the same area. 64 king drive and he way better than alot of people he got a following but yet he gets no exsposure thats crazy. look him up of you think Im lying Nec16Bns

10. ILUVMYSITY says:

FIRST OFF.. CHIEF KEEF….CONGRATS MY DUDE i HOPE YOU LOVE YO CITY. FUCK THE NIGGAS JUST LOVE YO CITY AND YOU WILL GET THE REAL LOVE BACK FROM YO CITY. FOR THE NIGGA SAID HE KNOW 10 OTHER NIGGAS THATS BETTER…NIGGA THATS CLEAR AS DAY HATIN!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH. KEEF GET YO MONEY I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU MY DUDE, BUT WHEN I GOT ON HERE I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THESE CRAB AZZ NIGGAS WAS GONE BE AT YOU. FUCK IT “BANG” AT EM….LOL….NAW NIGGA U GOT MONEY TO GET YEAH I DID MY HOME WORK LIL NIGGA.

11. RealMen says:

I know so many Chicago artists that deserve shine and FAKESHOREDRIVE bandwagons Chief Keef. This sad. Fuck this blog. Blog full of bitches. I see you bitches.

12. Johnathan says:

I done sent Fakeshoredrive over 100 emails and they not fucking with me. Fuck this bitches. When i get on ima make sure yall get shitted on.

13. TRISTAN says:

CHECK OUT THAT HIT FROM K.T(ME) FEAT. RUSSELL MIMS & LIL-DUDE CA$H 140-RIVERDALE STAND DA FUCK UP

K.T FEAT. RUSSELL MIMS & LILDUDE CA$H – ALL THAT SHIT

THAT KILLA SHIT FROM K.T OF 140 DA OH WHOA GANG…UP & COMIN CHICAGO ARTIST, LOOK FORWARD TO MORE OF THAT HOT SHIT STRAIGHT OUTTA THE SOUTH BURBS. GOONDALE, IL

14. dream chaser says:

I understand why niggas hate on Chief Keef its some people that been grinding for years but didn shine but some untalented nigga comes in and gets hot like he actually deserves it. But i think let the boy get his moment of fame because one thing i learned people thats untalented dnt stay relevant for long.

15. EnJ says:

Whole time iont fuck wit him signin 2 sod…But get them bands Nigga Put Chicago On N Double Fuck them Fuck Niggas Talkin Shit …Bang Bang