Fredo Santana In Talks With Bad Boy?

| April 28, 2012 | 34 Comments

As the GBE camp rounded out their New York trip yesterday, Fredo Santana made his way into Diddy’s legendary recording studio, Daddy’s House.

Joined by Harve Pierre and a few others, they took a listen to Fredo’s “All We Do” which they seemed to enjoy. With all of the attention on Chicago artists at the moment, could Fredo be the latest Bad Boy recruit? Only time will tell.

Some guy named Ty.

1. soopa says:

ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDINGME ??? THIS KID IS TRASH

• tr3y says:

Hell yea.. I understand chief keef getting signed 100% and I kinda understand Lil Dirk getting signed like 61% but Fredo????? -112%

2. Stabilitty says:

A fuckin hater thats the shit that i don’t like!! my niggaa get that paper the Dboyz behind you 300%

• Shut yo dumb broke ass up.. dis niggas is trash be honest wit yoself.. compare him to any single industry rapper.. any one!! Including keef.. he’s comparable to none of them.. He was just in the right place at the right time.. nothing more nothing less..

P.s. if he do get signed he’s not finna give u No cash not even a shoutout..U fan

3. Gotti says:

This dude is pure boo boo… out of all chicago artist thats buzzing he the most garbage one, but hey im glad they letting the city in with some new shit, and everybody saying cheif keef and them sound like waka NAW we got tht drill sound for the drillers/hittas. CHICAGO GOT NOW!!!

4. Black Gate9 says:

WAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” THIS NIGGA IS ASSSSS!!!! WTF IS HAPPENINGS TO AMERICA AND MUSIC.. EVERY FUCKN BODY GETTN SIGNED…SMH

• No Nigga says:

i think what you meant was “ANY FUCKIN BODY” …but i see your point and i agree with this as well… some really good points today.

5. Lo' says:

OMG this ish is ridiculous.. these rappers are ass. FREDO SANTA??? Are u kidding??. it’s other rappers like chancetherapper or king Louie or Ayo or ROCKIE fresh which really deserve these deals.. smh seems Luke all u need to do is purely talk about violence and be trash but on a Young chop beat and ur good.. smh I hate this country..

6. U can’t be serious.. First of all I had to search him after just reading your post and honestly after hearing him, I must say.. I swear I will stop listening to music if this Guy gets signed :-(

7. Real Nigga says:

now i swear dis shit wild cuz this nigga garbage on my soul

8. illgobehaviorchitown says:

all you niggaz talkin SHIT LISTEN TO WAKA FLOCKA AND YALL SWEAR HE A STRAIGHT UP GOON BUT EVERYTIME YOU SEE HIM HE GETTIN BEAT UP ON YOUTUBE….. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THESE CATS GET SIGNED……H.A.T.E.R.S (HAVING ANIMOSITY TOWARDS EVERYONE REACHING SUCESS) BUT THEY WAS BETTER OFF GOING INDEPENDENT SO THEY CAN STAY RELEVANT

• No Nigga says:

what are you talking about exactly? d.u.m.b.a.s.s. (dee you em bee aye es es)

• RNS says:

Fuck is you is in a spelling bee.. don’t be the 1% that tries to be optimistic and different from everyone else.. be honest.. he’s trash.. has 1 song out.. and doesn’t deserve a deal.. chief keef 50 songs 1000000 Youtube views.. fredo- 2 songs 150 YouTube views ..

9. Pig Dick Jones says:

After hearing this I just bought Vanilla Ice greatest hits cd.. And Chief Keef is da Lil B of Chicago, and Andrew bitch ass is the Perez Hilton of Bensenville.. #FuckThisShit!!!

10. ChiCityColdCity says:

All I can do is SMH

11. DG says:

Yall just all think the labels are stupid?? They sign people for a reason. May be garbage now, but you can’t judge an artist by his first attempt at music that he recorded in somebody’s living room. Y’all start a label then n you can sign whoever you’d like.

• No Nigga says:

DG people like you are the reason that the industry is ruined. its because of people like yourself that feel like something bad deserves a chance to show everyone how bad it can be. DG, thank yourself for allowing rappers and singers that didnt deserve a chance the opportunity to say “i made it”

• omgypinup says:

Get off the labels dick and actually listen to the music.. and u sound stupid.. someones first attempt at music gives u every right to judge them.. if u come into the game wack.. why would I sign u ???
      And p.s. I’ve heard niggas record classics in their living room wit excellent quality .. u obviously hav no friends, don’t kno any rappers, don’t get out much.. and stop dick riding by saying ” u go start a label” smh.. Fuckn goofy

12. ChiCityColdCity says:

Why is his last name Santana? I know its his stage name, but why Santana??? Typical unoriginal Chicago nigga….

13. Pig Dick Jones says:

Im happy these lil niggas gettin money but da word play is grade school come on wit that shit. U might as well call da city ChiLanta. These niggas will be strung out on pills and cocaine by winter.

14. Smh says:

Thank NO ID he the reason the bullshit artist getting signed and artist with substance still trying to get in the door and he claim he for hip hop LMAO

• No Nigga says:

no i.d has nothing to do with this deal but if you only had a brain to shake around in that empty wittle head of yours, you would’ve known that…

15. and I wonder says:

“In talks with Bad Boy” that could mean a whole bunch of shit….do you know how many rappers are “in talks” with record labels….any rapper with a manager and attorney that has half decent knowledge and connections.

This is nothing but a fuckin meeting! Where they are checking out his material! They took the footage and Andrew spun it to make a post….and now you idiots are upset! This is looking like FSD 2007! LMAO

16. Krispy Kreme says:

Man fuck Fredo. Im the realest whiteboi outta Chicago. Cheif Keef need to do a song with me check out my 1st video called The Baddest. Then add me on twitter at krispykreme4eva

17. Fox says:

Literally, his that shit I don’t like!

18. Fox says:

Literally, this that shit I don’t like!

19. lee2KID says: