This could be a whale’s tale, but Thunder Kush is claiming they got their hands on the *rumored* tracklist for Kanye’s Good Ass Job, which won’t even end up being called Good Ass Job. Got it? This lineup seems almost too good to be true – which will probably be the case here.
I’m going to reach out and see what kind of answers I can get here.
1. Hell Of a Life (feat. Lil’ Wayne) [Kanye West & DJ Toomp]
2. Dark Fantasy [RZA]
3. Power [S1]
4. Chain Heavy (feat. Eminem & Jay-Z) [Kanye West]
5. Ghetto University (feat. T.I.) [Kanye West & DJ Toomp]
6. That’s My Girl (feat. Katy Perry & Kid Cudi) [Kanye West & Jon Brion]
7. Runaway [Kanye West & Q-Tip]
8. Lost In The World (feat. Nicki Minaj & Rick Ross) [Kanye West & No I.D.]
9. Gorgeous (Ode To Kardashians) (feat. Drake & Game & Ludacris) [Kanye West]
10. Monster [Kanye West & DJ Premier]
11. Holding Me Back (feat. Mos Def & Talib Kweli & Phonte) [Kanye West & Madlib]
12. Devil In a New Dress [Pete Rock]
13. The Joy (feat. Common & John Legend) [Kanye West]
14. So Appalled (feat. Drake & Jamie Foxx) [Kanye West & No I.D.]
15. Blame Game [DJ Toomp]
16. Sweat On My Face [DJ Premier]
Update: Very surprisingly, these titles, tracks, production credits and collaborations are REAL. However, these will NOT all appear on the final album and this isn’t the real tracklist. Either way, holy shit. What I’d give to raid Ye’s hard drive. [II] This album is going to be absolutely ridiculous.
Update 2: So that was wrong. The titles of the tracks are correct, however the production credits and cameos are false. I knew it was too good to be true.
15 thoughts on “Update: Kanye West – Good Ass Job [Tracklist + Production Credits]”
Ehh…at the Drake n Ross features though.
I can’t imagine Kanye would invite this many people to jump on this album…
I was expecting him to come back hard on that “I Carry The Cross…DOLO” type vibe.
Especially after going so hard on Power.
You never REALLY know with Ye tho.
I agree with you Andrew. It kind of looks like a mixtape to me
sorry andrew but this has been out for a week or so and its obvious that its fake. no way he has all those features and no way ross and drake have 2 features on ye’s album
hmmm, i wouldn’t mind hearing the features… very diverse and looks to be quite dope
Why he got a song dedicated to them kardashian whores? they already think they shit dont stink and they the baddest sisters to walk the earth #false
i hope its a gold digger part 2 hahahaha
ugh but if not why not gorgeous ode to (insert beautiful black woman name) lol
No chicago features other than common? fuck kanye! like noone here can rap good enough to be on his cd!
I hope the rumors about Madlib having beats on the album are true. That would be awesome.
This tracklist is looking “Gorgeous” but to have Drake, Nicki and Weezy? Seems less like a G.O.O.D. Music release and more like a Young Money release to me. Christmas coming early September 14.
Chicago westside rapper Sincere the Realist charged with murder!!
I can’t believe people still support this clown. I guess honor & dignity went out the window as soon as a nigga has a lil bit of cash.
Anyone who still supports this fag deserves to get punch in their mouth. WTF is wrong with our world these days
MADLIB!!!! yeah the rumors are true